Google

Tuesday, December 28

Whew! Whatta month!

Inspired by song, I joined Menudo for a while but they booted me when they found out I wasn't a 13 year old Mexican boy. And couldn't pull off Capezios.

But the stress of the tour degenerated my immune system- so acute Bronchitis had a hold of me for a bit.

Now, fresh on my feet (and well versed about lesbian nuns breaking the silence), the past week is all about packing up all my stuff and moving into my man's place. Friday is the deadline. About half way done. Yipes. That's mostly due to the time consuming task of de-felining his apartment. But with the rest of the week off, I won't disgrace my gypsy ancestors.

By the way, this'll be the fifth time I've moved since 2001. We'll see if those damn Feds can catch up with me....

So have the happiest of New Years....ah- 2000, that was a good one. I'll be making love amidst stacks of boxes and empty champagne bottles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home