Google

Friday, November 19

Funny That...

Last night I dreamt about taking off in a plane and was eerily calm about it. Strange, cause in real life, I have to be whacked out on a few stiff cocktails with a fist full of Dramamine.

As the date gets closer (Dec 31st), I grow more and more excited to move in with my man, even though this will be the fifth time since 2001 that I've changed residences.

In keeping up with this season's fashion, the women in my office have been sporting pins on their lapels, sweaters, etc. So I decided to root through my grandmother's jewelry to see what I had (I've forgotten since it's been packed away in a box for two years cause, well, see above paragraph). Not only did I discover some lovely broaches- I unearthed some menage a trois poloroids that I apparently hid so well, I couldn't find them for the life of me (And were to be destroyed before moving in with the last boyfriend).

Whew!

So I took them to work, blacked them out with a Sharpie, cut them into little tiny pieces, put them all into a pile and mixed thoroughly, placed handfulls in seven different envelopes and disposed of each (respectively) in the trash cans of New York City.

A bit excessive? Perhaps. Hopefully I wasn't followed and put on some sort of terrorist list (and if you freeze the film on frame 246...). But mostly, my man can't see those pictures. It's bad enough there's a video of me out there...somewhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home