Google

Tuesday, November 16

Then Drop On The Deck and Float Like a Fish!

I can't wait to take my niece to see the SpongeBob movie. Although, I may have to thow back a few first in order to deal with the other kids in the theatre.

And I simply must see The Incredibles. And I can't wait for A Life Aquatic.

Ah, me.

On another note, most of the XXXMas shopping is done. Since Mercury will be in retrograde from Nov 30th to Dec 20th, it may jack up the holiday shopping....

Speakin of which, my man took me to Peddler's Village this weekend. All Mom and Pop stores right in a row. Found lots of fun stuff. And did lots more fun stuff in the back of his car in the dark, dark parking lot after everyone split.

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the warning about Mercury's upcoming retrograde. I better get my online Xmas shopping together! I see you have Brezny in your Link list. I always read him , but then I'm a Cancerian, and so is he... So, I think he nails our particular sign pretty well. Just surfin through...

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but did you get the Turducken?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Caryn said...

I cant wait for A Life Aquatic too! I'd read about it and just saw the trailer on Friday night. Yay!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

Peddler's Villiage: Awesome. Did you go to The COCK and Bull? Had to ask that! Actually, a pretty nice restaurant. Not sure if it's still there.

I took my nieces to see The Incredibles last week. It was pretty good! Looking forward to seeing the Polar Express.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home