Google

Wednesday, November 3

Blue Tulip Nation!

I tell ya, man- a four day weekend does wonders....

At the Halloween Parade, some guy covered himself in stickers that said, "Re-Defeat Bush." Oh well.

Also, a darling friend pointed out that some of the greats didn't make it to Thirty-three: John Belushi, Jesus. Very important age, indeed.

Speaking of my birthday, may I brag for just a moment? My only bought me a little trinket for my neck- dropped two hunnies on it. This is the first time a man has ever given me jewelry that wasn't a genuine diamelle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'Lish, wasn't it you who told me Nader said "If Kerrry can't defeat the worst President in our history then something is terribly wrong."

Frankly I think that New York votes should have been multiplied by the number of people we lost on 9/11, then counted. Fuck Bush.
America needs to go on a no CARB diet.
No Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush. No Rice either!

But on a lighter note, I can't wait to see that ice, My Lady!
--Su Prima

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite soundbites from the lovely Randi Rhodes (Air America you are my saviour!): Isn't it interesting that the majority of middle Americans said they voted because of the fear of terrorism - but NY, DC and PA - the only US areas directly affected by terrorism - all voted BLUE! Hmmm....

I think its time the red states ceded and become their own theocracy.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home