Google

Friday, November 5

Thank You. Come again!

So, I was in Starbucks this morning (don't hold it against me, I'm addicted to Chai lattes), in the queue. And I look over to my left- and guess who's on line next to me?!

Ga head, guess.....

HANK AZARIA!

And he happened to be looking in my direction (not that I thought he was checking me out like Tim Roth or anything) when that moment of, "OH MI GAWD, THAT'S HANK AZARIA," came to my face. All I could do was smile and demurely say, "Hi Hank." He smiled back, waved and gave me a, "Hello," in that pseudo-Frinkian voice of his.

This is the part I'm proud of because my brain usually freezes in these situations- I said, "I love your Guatemalaness" in that crazy accent. He laughed and thanked me. That amped me all day- returning the favor to someone who has brought the funny for years.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

Who is your favorite Simpsons character?

12:56 PM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

Homer rules, naturally. But for my money, I'll take Mr. Burns.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

Very nice! Mr. Burns and Moe are my faves. I'm more into the supporting cast than the Simpsons themselves. Go figure.

7:39 PM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

Definitely! Blue-haired lawyer rules!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home