Google

Thursday, November 18

Bye-Bye, Lardass

So, for the past few mornings, I've been walking down 42nd Street to get to work for one reason or another and a few days ago, I noticed the DEA Museum right at the beginning of Times Square. In the lobby is the front half of a smashed car with several bongs strewn about the place. First of all, nobody takes a bong along for a joy-ride. You roll a joint or pack a bowl. I mean, seriously. Secondly, where are the bottles of booze? Rarely is there that severe of an accident without alcohol involved.

But the bit that really galls me: Wreckage of the WTC from September 11th with a banner ontop that reads, "Drug Trafficking, Terrorists and You."

Somebody pah-lese explain to me what the fuck scoring a sack has to do with a pack of batty scourges on a suicide mission?! HMMM? Because I can't wrap my head around it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

All it might mean is that there are pretentious assholes out there who call themselves "artists."

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home