Google

Wednesday, November 24

Good Gravy, Man!

Holy smokes- I've been up to my eyeballs in work. But it's good- just no time for anything else (which will probably concern me in a couple of weeks).

Was walking to Port Authority last night, waiting at the light, right? Well, this mounted cop, pulling another horse behind him is coming up on the right of this cab. The cabbie starts to turn right as the first horse is almost infront of the cab. Mind you, this guy has his windows open, so one would assume he heard the clip-clop of the hooves. And they're not giraffes, for fuck sake, you don't just see legs out the windshield. So he starts to go, and the cop has to reign the horse back, startling everyone/animal involved and screams, "What are you, BRAINDEAD?! PAY ATTENTION!!" All us pedestrians got a good chuckle as we think the same thing of cabs on a regular basis. I thought for sure the cop would have dismounted had there not been another horse in tow....

So I get into PA, and theres a woman walking along with a cane (to catch a bus home, I assume) in four inch heeled boots. All I have to say about that is: Jersey Girls: Best in the World!

Enjoy your "We'll embrace you with one arm while stabbing you in the back with the other" holiday. To make it even more shallow, I'm just thankful there's a four day weekend involved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool....but if you ever need 'em (or even just wanna look at 'em for old time's sake), I've made 3 sets. One in my sock drawer, one in a safe deposit box on Long Island, and one in a spinster corpse's cooch in Fairview Cemetary's Mausoleum.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home