Google

Thursday, October 28

Haphazard

*My three-year-old niece left a note on my door the other day: a post-it with scribbles. And called it to Jay's attention as she did so, as if to make sure he told me.

*Two people have already come to see the apartment.

*Bought my man a Set For Life scratch off ticket as a thank you for watching over me and he won $25. He decided to use that money towards 16 Genny Cream Ales for us at the Court Tavern this weekend. WOO-HOO!!

*I absolutely love my new job although one day it may bother me that I'm facilitating corporate greed.

*So, I'm cleaning the bathroom last night and notice on one of the shelves, stupid NonGirlfriend put her toothbrush into my Mirage Marketing pint glass. AARGGHH!!!! Two more months and I'll be done with it all.

*The Gap chords my man bought last weekend look absolutely delicious over his ass.

*One of the things that keeps me intrigued with NYC: Walking to Port Authority last night and pass a couple. The woman stomps her foot and gestures for the man to come to her- with that crazy fixed-eye pissed off look, right? The guy turns around and nonchalantly asks, "What?" And that just sent her over the edge. Coming up on my left is another random person who obviously witnessed the episode because he had a smirk on his face, as did I. "Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship," I comment to him. "Yeah, I'm just glad I'm not on the receiving end of that," he adds. We laughed heartily in our shaudenfraude and continued our separate ways.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, corporate greed pays for you to pay for lottery tickets for your man. Money is a very good thing. It's not the only thing, but it sure makes a lot of the "other" things easier to obtain--like beer and a nice place in which to drink it.

And I'm practically a Libertarian...so there!

-Alechemist

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://lgjrupsg.com/scjf/wwxa.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rjsxwwsb.com/xwql/dmhc.html]Cool site[/url]

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://lgjrupsg.com/scjf/wwxa.html | http://ldinfeit.com/cume/bfeq.html

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home