Google

Thursday, March 16

Give them my best in Paramus

A dear friend of the family's just landed a gig as the manager of the Macy's Origins counter at a snooty mall. Well, she called me today, and the conversation went like this:

"Is tomorrow your last day?"

"Actually, they've asked me to stay on until the end of the month."

"Oh. Listen, you should come work for me part time. It totally won't interfere with your unemployment."

"OhMiGawd! That would be so much fun!!"

"I know, wouldn't it? And you get a 20% discount off everything."

Sweet.

I'm actually giving this some serious consideration. I mean, what the hell- right? I looked it up- you earn 20% more unemployment with a part-time stint while still looking for a real job type job.

And I get to put make-up on people. I've always wanted to put this to the test....

Ten points if you know which movie I stole the title from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home