Google

Tuesday, September 27

Mr. & Mrs. Sweetcheeks

Wow! The ceremony was fantastic; although, not unlike any woman doing this for the first time, I cried a lot. Goddess bless whomever invented waterproof mascara. My friends and family gathered around me, I couldn't have felt more love...
I was nervous, thrilled, exhausted and elated all at the same time. But the best part, at the end of it all, was I became married to the most amazing man. -Who looked absolutely delicious in his Rat-Pack, white jacket and black pants tuxedo.

And the reception sped by in a blink. Every photo of my new husband while eating at our sweetheart table had an empty chair next to him, the poor darling. I simply could not sit still. It was all too, too marvelous. Especially since a choice few friends flew 3000 miles just for the occasion. How lucky am I?!

Honeymooning in Virginia Beach, I highly recommend. With an ocean-front view, our room swelled with sounds of crashing waves. The jacuzzi and three bottles of champagne got us off to a great start.

And now I'm back to the work-a-day world...Although I did get a new job in Jersey. Needless to say, I'm much more relaxed. And one step closer to being a suburban housewife and mother. Which, after all this time (and varied experiences) is what really matters: To have a family of my own is paramount on my list of goals and accomplishments. Although, we probably won't start until 2007, so we can create a nice little nest egg.

Life is sweet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging fuels resolve and discussion about CBC lockout
The Manitoban Blogging and podcasting are allowing locked-out CBC workers and managers to communicate in ways never before possible.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was certainly an emotional day. I'm still cryin' over here for fuck's sake...I'm so happy for you little sister...and I think the best man was right, you will one day look back on your wedding day as the day you loved each other the least.

Signed, affectionately,

The Tall Hussy in the Red Dress

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
I really do hope you post some pics for us to share in the joy.

Love you!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loves to the lovers...

We had a blast and were honored to be invited.

By the way - I was horrified to hear that some asshole stole your screenplay, turned it into a bunch of crap, cast idiots in the roles and released it as Waiting...

I see a lawsuit coming on... for defamation of your talent if nothing else.

Let us know if you need a good entertainment lawyer, as we definitly know a few.

All our love to the new "guns and gas" couple.

Ed and Salma

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home