Google

Tuesday, June 7

Gearing Up

Okay, so aside from last week's vacation (inwhich enough booze was consumed for two lifetimes), I've been super strict with the diet and exercise. The clothing is loosening up a bit but the scale hasn't budged but a handful of pounds. Quite discouraging. (Note to self: chuck that liar out the window). I'm actually considering lyposuction -or lyposculpture as they're calling it these days- since on my most important day, I'll be wearing white. WHITE! I don't even where white in season. Let's just day, unless you're totally toned, it exaggerates your figure. No bueno. But my dress has a corset back, so that's form forgiving.

But my next fitting isn't until August 6th, so I have to remain totally committed. I just don't want to look at the wedding photo proofs and think, "OhMiGawd, I look so fat!" Can ya dig it? I knew that cha could.

Okay, I'm done kvetching.

On a related topic, my cousin tells me the bachelorette party is shaping up to be a crazy blow-out. I wish The Orange Showroom #5 were closer....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh.. the no. 5 Orange... How I miss it so...

Congrats Ms. Marietta!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home