Google

Wednesday, August 17

Oy!

I had my first wedding nightmare. The entire thing took place at my grandmother's house. Furiously cooking the food, present family ignored my cries for help. Tony Sopprano was there, who turned into my Uncle Bart at some point (and if you knew my uncle, it's not a far stretch). I look at the clock- it's 6pm (the time my wedding starts) and yelled to my sister (the maid of honor) that we need to get a move-on. She's asking how we're getting all these people to the place and I'm more concerned with taking a shower, doing my hair and make-up.

Suddenly, I'm at a Denny's in Monmouth County. Still in shorts and a t-shirt, FREAKING OUT about how I'm going to get to the place. Some chick in a wheel chair tells me to hop on and we proceed to roll down the highway, I on her lap. We get to a hill, and she decided to take the opportunity to try to climb/walk up. Frustrated by the delay, I grab a bicycle and pedal along. It's 6:20 and I'm frantically calling my man, who (of course) never picks up; something about him not forgetting the rings.

Suddenly, I'm back at my grandmother's, it's the day after and I have to walk the puppy my sister gave us as a wedding present ( I look down, and the carpet was a mess - but then realize it's wine stains). And at first, the poor thing couldn't get up and breathing erratically from dehydration.

That's when I awoke to a wildly beating heart.

Other than that, everything's swell.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be worse. I was 40 miles away from the site of my wedding with an hour to go, and only a 35mph road to drive on.

Got there with 3 mins to spare, and Pepto Bismol caked in the corner of my mouth during the whole ceremony.

-marc

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://osbiyebf.com/pkkg/nniy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tdabnhwa.com/wilt/xvkh.html]Cool site[/url]

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://osbiyebf.com/pkkg/nniy.html | http://jqgrejgp.com/pkhi/uzhx.html

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home