Google

Friday, June 17

Last Hurrah

Upon revealing the impending nuptuals to my darling cousin, without hesitation, she informed me that she's throwing the bachelorette party (god love 'er). Which is really more of a Maid of Honor thing... but my Maid of Honor is in school full time and has a three year old, so it's just as well my cousin took the reigns.

After a delightful dinner, she presented me with a couple of options. This place will accomodate us with the VIP table, in which I'll have "The Hot Seat." Heh-heh. Just so long as none of them pull a "Gonzo," I'll be alright.

I'm also trying to convince my honey to have his party in the city that night as well. Is that too much? ...I figured since a few of my West Coast male friends will be in town. And we can all meet up at an after-hours, or for breakfast then catch the first train back to Jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home