Google

Tuesday, October 5

I Can't Believe It's Not Boyfriend™

Okay, I have to tear through this post cause my new position as a Customer Service Associate (or as the rest of the world calls it, paralegal) is extremely demanding on my time.

This may be my only post this week as I will be in our Albany office for training starting tomorrow. So if anyone wants to come up to the state capital and party with me- you're more than welcome. Got a room on the company dime....we could order some expensive champagne and cheap women.....

Also, last night I dreamt that I cheated on my boyfriend with the singer from Modest Mouse. He lived in some hippie commune with one bathroom at the end of the hall and cats in cages being fed pygmy marmosetts. Disgusting.

And over the weekend, I had a dream that I was dating Fabio! We were at Ricky's (where I actually saw him a few months back hocking his cheezy wears) picking out wigs for the Halloween Parade.

And I'm wondering if this is some sort of subconscious self sabotage because I think my man's too good for me.

He really is wonderful, you know.

Oh! And check this- Out of the blue, my brother-in-law calls me up, saying that he'd like to take us all out for dinner Saturday night! (Jay, sis and the baby, boyfriend and me) How bout them apples? I think we're on our way to becoming one big, happy family!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe subconsciously you know he is not good enough for you?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home