Google

Friday, October 1

But then of course, African Swallows are non-migratory.

My man started feeling me up in the middle of Python's Holy Grail last night, and well you know- one thing led to another. It's a tantalizing mix; tossing between furious passion and hysterical laughter.........

Anyway, he's taking me to meet the fam this weekend. And I reeeeeally hope he doesn't have an overbearing mother. Inevitably, those types dislike me. Kinda like a Clash of the Titans situation, I guess. Or maybe the thinly veiled lust in my eyes makes them cringe at the thought of their sweet, innocent boy in the arms of such a harlot.

At least, the latter was the case with your mother, eh Alchemist? Or did she disapprove of me for different reasons entirely?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nevadan said...

And that my Liege is why the earth is banana shaped.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. That about covers it. It's one thing to THINK your son is hitting the skins and it's quite another to know it.

Never stopped us. I seem to recall being 'in flagrante' with her in the other room.

Besides, my mom isn't overbearing. She just loves me more than anyone ever could....what's that mother...no...Mom...I was just kidding...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

-Alechemist

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ken Goldstein said...

So what happened?

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With what? My mom? Nothing.

When the dish D'Lish and I were an item it coincided with the inevitable point in a parent's existence when they realize their kid is not 5 but 17. An existential "D'oh!" as it were.

She was more snarky than stopping anything. D'Lish just likes to yank my chain.

-Alechemist

1:51 PM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

I'll say!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home