Google

Wednesday, September 22

Bawdy

Last night, I had a dream that after stepping out of a NYC restaurant to have a smoke (apparently conditioned to be law-abiding even during slumber), a Porsche pulls over to pick up the tranny hooker working the block (bolero fur jacket and all). As the car rolls up to the light, the driver is none other than the pencil thin mustached maven of trash himself, Mr. John Waters. Thrilled to catch him in a lascivious act, I shout, "I see you, John!!"

Although recalling his retort upon waking, it escapes me now. However, I do remember the hooker throwing back her head in laughter as they sped away.

Perhaps it was an anticipatory premonition of his new movie. Which, by the way- don't you think he and Johnny Knoxville go together like stink on a monkey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home