Google

Monday, October 11

Get over here, you damn ducks!

Last night, my man asked me to move in with him. Naturally, I told him to get knotted.

C'mon! You know I said yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!

Now there's just the small matter of the lease (at my appartment), my brother and how the fuck I'm gonna get to work. Maybe I'll just break down and buy a car already (hmm, maybe I shouldn't put break-down and car in the same sentence) cause my New Brunswick parking pass is good until next June.

So, here's to hoping everything falls into place in time for the sweet baby Jesus' birthday. That'd be a loverly gift.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you're not doing it just to escape DogGirl?

-Alechemist

2:36 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

Wait a second. How long have you been with this guy? E-mail me the 411, will ya?

3:23 PM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

Ale: I'll admit that's an extra bonus, sure.

Bren: Long enough to know it's where I want this relationship to go.

~Just text-messaged Jay to be home when I get there so we can hash this out.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

Good luck then, kid :)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Ken Goldstein said...

What the HELL?!?!?! Where does this guy live? What the hell has happened to my little world?!?!

12:21 AM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

B- Thanks a bunch!

KG- North Brunswick...not that big of an adjustment- not to worry, my sweet.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home