Google

Wednesday, September 22

Hee-hee, me love you broddah long time

One o'clock in the morning, I get up to pee. Someone's in the bathroom so I park it on the living room sofa. A few moments later, NonGirlfriend walks past, stark naked, notices I'm there and giggles. Groggy and now hot, I quip, "Christ! Wrap a fucking towel around yourself at least!"

It's not that I'm anti-nudity. And I understand that it was the middle of the night and she was just using the can. But this becomes another spoke in the wheel of disregard for the fact that someone other than Jay lives in the apartment. Hell, even he and I don't bare it all in common areas- and that has nothing to do with the fact we're siblings- his old roommate never saw him in the buff either.

Jeebus, it seems every time I make an effort to be nice to this chick (I offered her to share in Monday's bounty) she does something to put right back at square one: seething repugnance.

Yeah, I'm a control freak. So the fuck what?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she at least worth looking at? Cute? Not that it matters to you, but the rest of us are just voyeurs to your blog anyway.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number one problem facing society today? Young, naked broads wandering the halls.

Aaabviously...

Murph

11:12 AM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

She's too skanky for me to even consider remotely attractive. Ask Ken.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home