Google

Tuesday, October 19

And When You're Near I Just Can't Sit Still A Minute...

During my lunch break yesterday, I took all the necessary paperwork down to the Sprint store. The rep didn't even look at them -pulled up my account, read through the notes, and promptly credited. The entire conversation lasted five minutes.

Since I now had 55 minutes to kill- walked over to Ricky's for Halloween supplies. My man and I are doing the Big Bad Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood theme since I've always had a special affinity for Tex Avery's Red Hot Riding Hood.



At home, I showed the costumes to Jay. He chuckled remembering the events of last evening at 3am when he ran around the neighborhood in his boxers, a cape and a Dracula mask, knocking on doors and demanding blood. I don't need to mention that alcohol and a dare were involved, do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home