Google

Friday, July 23

The scavenger hunt has warped my fragile little mind...

KellyGirl and I had dinner with her newlywed friends last night (Nick and Jessica are fine and thank you for your concern). On the way out, I'm at the bar waiting for KellyGirl and this thick-accented Irish guy starts talking to me. Normal chit-chat, KGirl comes up, and suddenly the conversation shifts to whether or not she can handle herself in bed (?!). Just as confused, she asks me, "Ummmm, we ready to go?" And homeboy says, "No! Ladies, I thought the three of us were going to roll around in bed together," totally not kidding.

Um, guy, if that were even remotely possible, you really should buy us drinks first. Seriously- what's this world coming to? I'm easy, but not that easy- Jeebus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home