Google

Friday, July 16

Iggy Pop and Mick Jagger's love child discovered....
 
About a month ago, I saw the Velvet Revolver video for the first time.  And I thought, "Good for those guys, still making music (I enjoyed a bit of G-n-R back in the day).  And that lead singer is the perfect rock-n-roll front man: super skinny,  jet black hair, eyeliner, shirtless with tight silver pants, tattoos- what more could ya want?  Where the fuck did they find this guy?"
 
So the following Saturday, Best Week Ever comes on (hilarious show btw, highly recommended) and VR is one of the topics.  One of the commentators mocks, "Hmmmm, who can we get that's more reliable than Axel?  How 'bout that guy from Stone Temple Pilots?"
 
Immediately, I was floored. 
 
Yesterday when I walked in the door, Jay was watching the video.  I asked him if he could even believe that is Scott Weiland....  He's equally as stunned, "If he changed his name on the album, I never would have known.  He looks and sounds totally different.  And what's up with him dancing around like a girl?"  I concurred.
 
If you haven't seen it already, keep an eye out- I believe it's still in the VH1 countdown.  Trust, you'll be blown away.
 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home