Google

Friday, July 16

Alright so, my gals at work and I have an Irish pub we frequent at lunch, right?  Quality food, quality booze- ya know.  The past two visits, I'd swear the food came by way of mule it took such a long goddamn time.  Seriously paying the check and shoving burgers down our gullet simultaneously cause we only have an hour to eat.
 
Anyway, we gave it another try today.  Same shit happened (and we vowed never to go there again).  Half an hour goes by -after ordering- the waitress comes over, "Your food will be right out."  Another fifteen minutes, she's at the table again, "Your food is coming...."
 
"So's Christmas," my co-worker quipped.
 
She didn't say a word, turned around and walked away.  Through our laughter, I expressed that the remark sealed our fate to a loogie sandwich.  Even still, I love a smart-ass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home