Google

Monday, January 23

Lights are on but no one's Delhomme

How exciting is it that Seattle's going to Superbowl Extra Large? I bet downtown was nuts! N-V-T-S, nuts!

We're having another party, natch. I did the wise thing and took that Monday off. Last year, my husband and I called out sick and wound up tapping the keg (subsequently calling out the following day as well).

An-t-way, everyone who came last year is invited! ...Except for Kelly. She knows what she did*. And our neighbors Bill and Cassy. How hard is it to walk across the breezeway into your own apartment to argue? And Giovanni Ribisi. For the last time, I'M MARRIED! Get over it.

I caught a quick glimpse of this guy one the sidelines and swore to my husband that's what our son will look like. Now, not so much. I was drinking- what can I say. And I love this guy's name: Loaf a Tartufo.


*Very Paris Hilton of me, I know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Bowl, Baby!
Go Seahawks!

Ms. Fortune...
Please send me an email, I don't have your email address! (We just bought a kickin' new computer & haven't transferred any data)

Murph

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home