Google

Tuesday, December 6

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty

Quite a few years ago, and a whole other coast, my friends and I made frequent trips to the northern Tijuana (minus the donkey shows), better known as Vancouver. With an awesome exchange rate, the shopping was to die for! Cheap booze, over the counter codeine and all the designer accoutrement your, ahem, trunk could hold.

And suddenly, there was Lush. The only one in North America at the time. I became a junkie for their Potion Lotion (since discontinued) and Lush Pud bomb. The one redeeming quality about my apartment was the ceramic claw tub (Lord knows it wasn't the 3 foot by 5 foot kitchen. Seriously. The fridge was in the livingroom). Bath time became sacrosanct.

Now they're sprouting up all over the place, including NYC. And my husband's stocking is filled with lots of wonderful things For Him. My strategy is to get him hooked, so paying $30 for a bottle of shampoo won't seem unreasonable.

He's already addicted to Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns. At a full foot taller, he's constantly sniffing my hair. So ladies, if you don't know nothin' bout no cinnamon buns, DROP EVERYTHING and go buy this product. You'll smell extra delicious and utterly irresistible. Double Dutch Buck Split promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also equally addicted to LUSH!
I'm happy to report that after driving both north and south (the couv and portland) for years on end (I got hooked in London) WE FINALLY HAVE ONE. They also do exclusive after hours parties in ours!

Love yah, miss yah...

Merry Christmas!!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

Miss you too, Sass!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home