Google

Thursday, August 5

Ever since we started having 100% humidity, my phone's been all jacked up. In order to see the LCD screen, turning the damn thing off then back on became a requirement. And while copying my address book onto paper last night, it went kaputz.

So after work, I went down to the Sprint store and an hour later, I purchased a new phone. I was this close to picking up a picture/video phone didn't feel like putting up the three bills for it (even though I'd eventually get back $150). I switched to an LG make since Samsung has been nothing but trouble.

While standing on line, the guy next to me pulled the old, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" and oddly, he did look familiar but I couldn't place him. Anyway, he had the same phone and experienced the same problems so was there for the same reason.

And as we're talking, HFG walks by outside, sees me and waves.

I've randomly run into him thrice this week. The first time was very, "Hello. How are you? Fine? Me too," bologna chit-chat. Since the minutes ticked down before my bus left, I cut the conversation short.

"You're still mad at me, aren't you?" What a fucking egomaniac. I was never mad nor gave him any indication as such. Secondly, that would denote I actually give a shit.

With a smug smile came the reply, "If that were true, I wouldn't stop to talk to you." Deek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home