Google

Tuesday, August 3

And so the story goes....

Holy crap, I'm swamped today. Which seems odd since there's been very little client contact. Yesterday was a friggin ghost town. Admittedly, I'm a bit nervous and cops walking around with anti-aircraft devices doesn't help.

So I'm going to take a moment to be silly.

Is it me, or are movie sequels the new black? How many are out this Summer, twelve? Although I've yet to indulge in a blockbuster, the anticipation for The Exorcist prequel makes me nervous and excited.

Along those lines, here's my list of great movie sequels:

Godfather II
The Road Warrior
Airplane II: The Sequel
T2
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Empire Strikes Back
The Great Muppet Caper
and of course: Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights

Although Evil Dead 2 is technically a remake, it's still worthy of note. And then I got to thinking about sequels that'd be as silly as The Two Jakes or Attack of the Clones:

From Justin to Kelly II: We Swear It Won't Suck
Bonnie and Clyde and Ted and Alice
Texas Chainsaw Tea Party
Braveheart II: O Mio Babbino Caro
Soilent Green 2! Now with more people!

Eh, that's all I got. Wanna help me out here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home