Google

Friday, July 30

Oy! So far today I've exclusively been dealing with people who's comprehension skills are as clear as the air hanging around the island.

On three hours sleep, patience for repeating myself is wearing thin. So I'll breathe deeply and take solace that at the end of this workday, a ball game awaits me in the Bronx.

And I ain't talking about the Yankees, Hi-Oh!



Alright, I am. Punchy at 10am...not a good sign. Anyway, today will be about sharing. Namely because I don't feel like writing. Enjoy!

From Liam:
I was riding on the bus a while ago, and I overheard two high school girls talking.

One said, "I rented this great old movie the other night. It was old, but it was really good."

The other said, "Oh, what was it?"

And the first one said, "Back to the Future."

And the second one said, "I've never heard of it."

All I could think was, "Now come on, that movie's only - ALMOST TWENTY YEARS OLD! Holy crap. I'm an old man."

I caught myself thinking, "Man these kids today with their movies. In my day, the sex and violence in PG-13 movies was really toned down. We had a little thing called plot and dialogue. I mean, not in the movies I liked, but I think Out of Africa did. I heard it did. I should rent that some time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home