Google

Tuesday, September 7

I'll Admit It

I'm a celebrity gossip monger. Give me juicy tid-bits about their lives or caught off guard soft focus photos and I'll be salivating for more. I peruse tabloids, subscribe to People and watch E! True Hollywood Story. It's because of people like me that Princess Di is dead.

That's why The Surreal Life is right up my alley. Even if you have no interest at all, you have to tune in just to validate your assumptions that Flava Flav is really like that. Natch, there's a sneak peak at the next episode where Brigitte Neilsen and Flav are all up on each other in the pool. You know Stallone is puking in his Capezios!

And one of my favorite sites, Awful Plastic Surgery, posted a few side by side photos of Paul Stanley, Gwen Stefani, Paris Hilton, and Jessica Simpson's boobs. Perhaps most distrubing is the ongoing saga of What The Hell Happened to Farrah Fawcett?!

Update: Why in the hell can't I find a current picture of Adam Ant?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad credit home equity loans

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home