Google

Tuesday, September 7

How dry I yam....

How drunk was I Sunday night? Among other things* that won't be repeated here, upon exiting Nancy G's car at my house, I greeted NonGirlfriend like she was a long lost relative.

Speaking of whom, Jay told me he agreed to monogomy cause she caught him trying to lay the groundwork with the hot roommate. And goes on to explain it was more of a default decision because she's over every night anyway. However, he's convinced she won't flip out when he's done pretending (or gets caught). So that's it. I'm out. No more advice about women for baby bro. Well, not for this relationship at any rate.


*Only because I cannot recall said events, so who knows if they're actually true. Regardless that there were seven other people to corroborate the story.

But I will tell you one thing I do remember. The couple next to us left their disposable camera as the went to dance. I pull open my shirt and bra to capture an eagle eye titty shot then put the camera back on the bar. And snickered at how much trouble he'll be in with the old lady.

I like how Wolfie encapsulated the day, "If it was fried, alcoholic or took quarters we were all over it."

1 Comments:

Blogger t'ien_tz'u said...

Oh, I knew that wasn't our camera.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home