Google

Tuesday, August 17

Man, I'd sure like some Hamm spindle action all over my pommels.... What the fuck did I just say?

I don't know what that means, exactly. And it'd probably sound dirtier coming from a guy. But anyway- nothing like Men's Gymnastics to make you feel physically inadequate, no? It's terrific USA won a medal because after watching them fuck up left and right during the qualifying rounds, I didn't think they had shot. However, the Japanese team captivated me. They flittered all over the pommel horse like hummingbirds. And their high bar routines included extremely difficult releases which were executed flawlessly. Kudos! But my favorite individual gymnast had to be the Romanian Jeff Gillooly. Like his American counterpart- he got the job done!

But enough of that shit. Last night, my belief that married men will cheat given the right circumstances was reinforced yet again. Now, I have no doubt he loves his wife and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Unfortunately (for us women), that has nothing to do with monogamy.

I just hope my future husband is savvy enough to keep it well hidden from me. I have no problems cuttin' a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home