Google

Thursday, July 1

Whadda ya kiddin me, dawg?
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): The astrological omens are telling me you need a vacation from media babble. That's probably the only way you'll be able to tune in to the crucial messages that are being sent out by the still, small voice within you. Do you have the willpower to carry out this heroic discipline? I dare you to unplug your TV and keep your radios turned off. Avoid films. Don't even open up a newspaper or magazine. It would also be great if you'd boycott computers. But if that's impossible-- if you have to stare at a computer screen for the sake of your work -- then check your email just once a day and don't surf the Web aimlessly. Create a silence that's deep enough for the still, small voice to be heard.

Just tear out my heart, why dontcha? Jesus, that's not discipline, that's punishment! Then again, if I shuffle off to Buffalo this weekend- it could be accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home