Google

Tuesday, June 29

Over lunch, KellyGirl told me about a wedding she attended this weekend. And after the rehearsal dinner (and many, many drinks), she and another guest went up to a groomsman's room to watch a movie. About half way through, he moves in real close to KellyGirl, puts his head on her chest and clasps her hand. A little while later, the bed moves - and she noticed it was because the other chick spooned up to him.

After the movie ended, she sprang up from the bed and split. "Not that I'm opposed to the idea," she explained to me, "But that girl was thoroughly unattractive."

HFG asked if I've ever had a threesome. Heh-heh "Hell yeah!" He said, "Really? You don't strike me as the type." Curious, I asked, "What makes you say that?" He responded, "Because you seem like the jealous type." And I laughed to myself that his answer didn't include questioning my sexuality. This kid's a little more intuitive than first suspected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home