Google

Friday, July 9

Went to the Extreme Scavenger Hunt (website with pictures to come) meeting last night to finalize the rules and object list. Apparently, there's already some drama stirring between teams- conspiracies to keep a particular team from winning- scandal! I'm just looking to laugh: already made my tattoo appointment, going to bleach my brother's hair out in prep for blue dye tomorrow (80 points!), found a diet vanilla Pepsi and am messengering a soliloquy to my cousin to write on her body. I've had three other team members back down for one reason or another so if anyone's crazy enough to get naked on the streets of NYC and have tomorrow free, drop me a line before 5pm (upper left: Chala!) and I'll send you the particulars.

But in the meantime, I'll be here tonight:



Care to join us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home