Google

Friday, July 2

My brother and I had a three hour Galaga marathon last night. He mopped the fuckin floor with me, by the way. Damn kids.

Anyway, I made some Pina Coladas and we discussed the nuances of commuter etiquette, since he takes the train to Newark now. Like how lame it is when someone sits next to the aisle on a three seater, knowing people are too timid to ask them to move.

Last night a guy had a back-pack on a cart and was taking up three seats (in the back of the bus) and when asked to move in, he refused stating there wouldn't be enough room for his luggage. So the other guy, who looked like a Hell's Angel, shouted, "Look, I'll shove that fucking cart up your ass!" Heh-heh. The guy sucked it up and moved over. As I put my headphones on, I heard a tense back and forth consisting of the phrase, "Go shit and die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home