Google

Monday, July 12

Jeebus, what a weekend. Had I thought ahead, I'd still be in bed right now...

Though I'd originally planned to stay for an hour (to get home and dye my brother's hair for the scavenger hunt), no way could I leave such a good time. Ken called it: Daniella and I would immediately hit it off. She seems to be of the same caliber of crazy as me and absolutely adorable. Okay, so this bar is dark...with only red lighting. Coming in from daylight, it fucks your vision up. Since the sun was setting, every time someone entered, a ray streamed in causing patrons to turn away in horror like vampires. At some point the door flies open and in walks a leggy, blonde goddess. I wishfully thought to myself, "Well, there's my date." As my vision re-adjusted, I realized she was indeed Kambri. Man, that chick's one high stepper.

I also met other witty and darling ladies, Petit Bioux, Ari, Smitten, and A Picture of Me and regaled them with tales of Ken and croutons. I know I met more but the bartender started pouring free shots after I showed him my left nipple, so my memory is a little fuzzy after that point. However, I do remember making out with him over the bar before I left...

Whenever a group of women were around Mike and Ken approached, one by one the women would disappear. Mike, therefore, dubbed him the "anti-wingman."

This pizan caught me adjusting my blouse and told me to take it easy. Later, he approached me with questions about device ownership. He made a bet that on a scale of one to freaky, I was an 8 or 9. I did admit to having a whip but said that leather zipper masks and gag balls is where I draw the line. The delightful Miss Stephanie snapped this picture of us:

The need for lipstick re-application aside, I think it's a pretty cute picture.

And then there's Brian.... Lots more on him later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://nzzomabn.com/ecls/wftv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ywmernod.com/xuyb/ayji.html]Cool site[/url]

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://nzzomabn.com/ecls/wftv.html | http://evzhsbnq.com/vqpp/eebq.html

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home